BLOG TOUR REVIEW: Groupie by C.M. Stunich

23 may. 2017



“Can one of these five rockstars fill the hole in my heart? Or will I stay broken forever?”

Young, dumb, and broke.

That’s what started everything. With five dollars in her pocket, and everything she owns stuffed in the back of her car, Lilith Goode’s life is over. Done. Destroyed.

Ten words. One text. That’s what it took to change the whole world.

A crumpled concert ticket. A chance encounter. That’s what it takes to start all over again.

Five rockstars. One girl. Six dark hearts, six withered souls.
But can one broken person really put another back together again?


Goodreads Amazon | Amazon UK | B&N | iBooks | Kobo


NOTE: I usually don't write in English, so I apologize for any mistake before you start reading. 


First of all: I never thought I would read a book about ménage and inverse harem. This book isn't something that I would normally read but I'm glad I had. It's not the most incredible book ever, but it's different from what I'm used to and I really liked it.

"This book has one girl and five bad boy rockstars. She owns them all—heart, 
body and soul. Don't read it unless you like to ugly cry…and also unless you like
 threesomes, foursomes…and moresomes."

That warning should stay in your mind if you're planning to read the book. There's explicit sex... and happens quickly with multiple partners, so if that's not your thing and you think you might not like it, you better move along because this book may not be for you. You're warned... Although, I wasn't pretty sure I would like it and surprise! It did it so you can try if you're curious.

The boys' development was the best of Groupie. They're not such depth characters, but you can notice a difference from the point where we met them and where the book ends. They are totally different from each other and I didn't thought it would be like that in a band... which is interesting. It surprised me and I loved the way the author let us know them. Little by little with their pov's even though I needed more of what we finally got.

I cannot say the same from Lilith. I couldn't connect and understand her completely so there were parts in which I would rather to read the next chapter and the point of view of any of the boys but despite her choices I didn't judge her. Actually, I liked the fact that there are no censures and that a woman can do whatever she wants with her body if she wants to. At least that's the message I rescue about that in the book...

Nevertheless not everything is nice. There was a situacion with a character that I didn't like pretty much... also there are other situacions that were not to much credible  but I think it is balanced with the emotions you feel while reading.


This ARC was provided by the author via Xpresso Book Tours in exchange 
for an honest review.

ABOUT THE AUTOR


C.M. Stunich is a self-admitted bibliophile with a love for exotic teas and a whole host of characters who live full time inside the strange, swirling vortex of her thoughts. Some folks might call this crazy, but Caitlin Morgan doesn’t mind – especially considering she has to write biographies in the third person. Oh, and half the host of characters in her head are searing hot bad boys with dirty mouths and skillful hands (among other things). If being crazy means hanging out with them everyday, C.M. has decided to have herself committed.

She hates tapioca pudding, loves to binge on cheesy horror movies, and is a slave to many cats. When she’s not vacuuming fur off of her couch, C.M. can be found with her nose buried in a book or her eyes glued to a computer screen. She’s the author of over thirty novels – romance, new adult, fantasy, and young adult included. Please, come and join her inside her crazy. There’s a heck of a lot to do there. Oh, and Caitlin loves to chat (incessantly), so feel free to e-mail her, send her a Facebook message, or put up smoke signals. She’s already looking forward to it.

8 comentarios:

  1. ¡Hola!, la verdad es que pinta bastante bien, y ahora que me ha dado por leer más en inglés...pues me lo apunto!
    muchas gracias por descubrirlo, un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ¡Hola Lore!
    Me has picado el gusanito con este libro y el hecho de que sea en inglés le suma un plus, quiero soltarme un poco más leyendo libros en este idioma.
    ¡Un besito ratonil! ♥

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Holaaaa!
    Me encantó la entrada en inglés, sirve para practicar! Y el libro suena interesante aunque creo que por el momento lo dejo pasar.
    ¡Un beso!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡Hola!
    Parece un libro de los que lees cuando quieres algo "ligero" y fácil para leer en momentos super atareados. Es bueno que le des oportunidad a libros que nunca has leído, y mas a tramas muy explícitas como es el sexo. Me ha picado así que lo apuntare. Y por cierto, tu ingles esta de lo mas bien :)
    xoxo

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Thanks for being on the tour! This sounds like a good read overall! :)

    ResponderEliminar
  6. ¡Hola preciosa! Parece un libro entretenido para pasar un buen rato la verdad, estoy intentando leer mucho más en inglés así que igual me animo :) Por cierto tu inglés está bien pero si quieres, hay una web gratuita que es grammarly que te puede corregir cosas si crees que están mal (Yo la uso para la uni, sssssh).
    Un besito <3

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hola! Debo decir que me encanta la portada de este libro, y el titulo llama mucho la atención. Pero respecto al tema que aborda, no creo que sea para mí. La entrada en inglés te quedó muy bien!
    Besos <3

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Holaa! Que bueno que lo hayas disfrutado, la verdad es que no leo en inglés nada! jaja me demoro demasiado así que lo dejaré pasar!
    Un beso enorme que estés muy bien!

    ResponderEliminar